Wisdom from a higher source–when you need to make a decision, don’t know what to do, or take a strong stand,
here are some basic rules to get you through–
- Determine desire vs. need.
- Work for the greater good of all.
- Set clear boundaries.
- Practice honesty, kindness and gentleness.
- Stay focused.
- Take care of yourself.
- Set priorities.
- Study past tendencies and patterns to avoid future troubles.
- One thing at a time—don’t overcommit.
- Share your gifts freely with others.
- Listen to and follow your conscious.
- Surrender the need to be an authority or always“right”. Self righteousness leads to a fall.
- Practice emotional integrity.